Friday, July 26, 2013

The problem is that each one wants me to say what they want


Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]

July 23, 2013
The problem is that each one wants me to say what they want :)
I am NOT a Mufti. I DO NOT believe in giving fatwas of Kufr, despite strongest differences with other person. I call Hamid Mir a Ghaddar and would demand death for him legally but would not call him a Kafir. Understand this delicate point please.
Fatwa Bazi is the job of the sectarian Mullahs. I am NOT into it. About Yusuf Ali case, there are almost 40 Muftis who have given Fatwa on him in this site. After reading them, I am even more careful to call him a Kafir. If anyone wants to follow them or the other camp, that is not my problem :)
He is a dead man, cannot benefit me. These sectarian mullahs and GEO are only exploiting it to divert my attacks from Aman ki Asha !
My own faith is with me and alhamdolillah, those who have see the video below on Adab and Ishq e Rasul (sm) should know it. Anyone doubting my faith should leave me alone. We have not come here with your help but by the karam and Fazal of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm). We will do our duty anyways.

No comments: