Saturday, December 27, 2014

All those who call me Kafir, be careful. You will yourself be out of Islam and become Kafir !


This example is most shameful example of Kufr being done so audaciously by the deobandi clergy. It is haram to call a Muslm Kafir. The person who gives fatwa of Kufr on a Muslim, become kafir himself, according to Hadees of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm). All those who have participated in calling me a Kafir have actually gone out of Islam ! Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) has told us the truth.
Other day, a deobandi Mufti came to my office. He was obviously very aggressive as he thought that I am a Kafir. But within ten minutes, when I showed him the original fatwas, court papers and evidence, he was holding his head in hands, tears in eyes on the zulm their Ulama had done. He apologized profusely , took my books, got pictures taken, gave his number and promised to speak for this faqeer.
All those who call me Kafir, be careful. You will yourself be out of Islam and become Kafir ! This is Hadees of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) !! Mufti Naeem & Tahir ashrafi are doomed in dunya and akhira and all those who follow their lies...

No comments: